Groups: Intergenerational Small Groups
Leader: David Megill
the Big Idea?
Small Groups are the heart of our discipleship at Lifesong. If you
are not in a LIFEsong group, you are missing the best Lifesong has to offer.
- Intergenerational. Discipleship works best in real community, with real diversity.
- LIFE groups
- Lifelong—Of course people will not likely be in the same group their whole life, but the relationships built there may very well be lifelong. The safety of a lifelong commitment provides the best place for growth.
- Integrated—Discipleship must be relevant
and connected to our stages, ages, and stations in life.
- Feet on the ground—Learning is interactive, involved and active.
- Equipping—We will provide training, resources, and classes to encourage a full equipping through the LIFE groups.
begets life. Each group will have a mindset conducive to growth
and multiplication. LIFE groups will multiply to more LIFE groups,
just as Lifesong will someday multiply to more churches.